Friday, July 16, 2010

#5

Wow we are in the top 5 now here on my own personal Top 80 countdown of my favorite videos/songs of the 80's. The Excellent 80's is kicking it into high gear my friends and not slowing down over the next five days culminating with the #1 song on this blog's third birthday!
Today we feature my favorite Canadian rocker (sorry Cory Hart, it's not you). From a great album entitled "Reckless" (I still have the cassette tape) we get today's hit which peaked at #6 on the Billboard Hot 100. I've seen Bryan Adams twice in concert - once back during his Reckless tour and then again about 5 or 6 years ago. He can still jam this song, and I still like the video with its' change in seasons and on stage shots. It's Bryan Adams at his best telling everyone that it's ok to be a two-timing dog if you don't get caught! Wait... is that right?

#5 "Run to You"
by Bryan Adams




Lyrics | Bryan Adams lyrics - Run To You lyrics

No comments: