Tuesday, March 20, 2012

There's This Girl That's Been On My Mind

When I heard this song originally back in 1984 I thought to myself 'what's a sussudio?' Then when I saw the video I thought 'wow that is a really big band to be playing some little club.' I do dig the brothers all in white though blowing on the horns. Here is Phil Collins and his hit single "Sussudio"...




Lyrics | Phil Collins lyrics - Sussudio lyrics

"Sussudio"

Single by Phil Collins
from the album No Jacket Required
B-side "The Man with the Horn", "I Like the Way" (US)
Released 9 February 1985[1]
Format 7", 12"
Recorded 1984
Genre Pop rock, New Wave, dance
Length 4:23 (Album Version)
6:36 (Extended Version)
Label Virgin[2]
Producer Phil Collins, The System
Certification Gold (RIAA)

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1

No comments: