Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!



I posted the first movie, and so here is the sequel which I realize came out in 1994, but I don't care because it's so fitting for today. The leprechaun is back, but sadly Jennifer Aniston is not. It's "Leprechaun 2"... Kiss me. I'm Irish!

the trailer...



Leprechaun 2

Directed by Rodman Flender
Produced by Donald Borchers
Mark Jones (executive)
Written by Turi Meyer
Al Septien
Mark Jones (producer)
Mark Jones (characters)
Starring Warwick Davis
Charlie Heath
Shevonne Durkin
Adam Biesk
Arturo Gil
Linda Hopkins
James Lancaster
and Sandy Baron
Music by Jonathan Elias
Cinematography Jane Castle
Editing by Richard Gentner
Christopher Roth
Distributed by Trimark Pictures
Release date(s) April 8, 1994
Running time 85 min
Country United States
Language English
Budget $2,000,000
Box office $2,260,622

No comments: