Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Straight Up, I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson

OK, so I've been on an 80's video game kick the last few weeks. I so loved me some Mike Tyson Punch Out with Glass Joe, Piston Honda, Bald Bull, Mr. Sandman, my personal favorite - the pec-flexing Super Macho Man, and of course Mike Tyson. Here is a video of the game, and this guy makes it through the entire game getting hit only once... as an added bonus, I had to add the 1989 DJ Jazzy Jeff, Fresh Prince video for "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson"...
Lyrics | Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince lyrics - I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson lyrics "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson" Single by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince from the album And in This Corner… Released February 28, 1989 Format 12" Recorded 1989 Genre Rap Length 4:50 Label Jive/Zomba Writer(s) Smith, Townes, Harris Producer Smith, Townes, New, Harris

No comments: