Saturday, July 21, 2012

80's Movie Weekend

I wasn't quite old enough to catch this R rated movie back in 1988 and I didn't sneak into it either, but it was geared probably more towards women then men so that gave it another strike in my book. It does star Lea Thompson and SNL's Victoria Jackson and features "The Diceman," Andrew Clay. That alone could make me want to rent it someday, plus there appears to be some great 80's fashion throughout the flick. Anyway, your 80's weekend movie is "Casual Sex?"... the trailer... various scenes from the movie, but I am going to start doing my crunches with emphasis like The Diceman does... Casual Sex? Directed by Geneviève Robert Produced by Ilona Herzberg Written by Wendy Goldman Judy Toll Starring Lea Thompson Victoria Jackson Stephen Shellen Jerry Levine Andrew Dice Clay Sandra Bernhard Music by Van Dyke Parks Cinematography Rolf Kestermann Editing by Donn Cambern Sheldon Kahn Distributed by Universal Pictures Release date(s) April 22, 1988 Running time 103 min Country United States Language English Box office $12,277,096[1]

No comments: