Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Clothes I Quickly, I Quickly Shed

This video is awesome. Plain and simple, it's absolutely 80's awesomeness. I don't remember this song or video, but after watching it I can't believe this didn't make a bigger splash on MTV in 1985. It's a little known band called The Family with a funky Prince-inspired sound released on Prince's Paisley Park Records. The background is incredible. The dress (some sort of pajamas/robe look), and the choreography is outstanding. Check out The Family with "The Screams of Passion"...
Lyrics | Family lyrics - The Screams Of Passion lyrics The Family Studio album by The Family Released August 19, 1985 Recorded 1984 - Paisley Park Genre Pop, R&B, funk, jazz Length 36:00 Label Paisley Park/Warner Bros. 25322 Producer Prince, David Z.

No comments: