Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Knee Deep in the Hoopla

I probably hated this popular 80's song as much if not more than any other popular song of the 80's that went all the way to #1. That would explain why this is the first time in 4+ years of posting that I've posted the song and video. First off the band started off as Jefferson Airplane, then they were Jefferson Starship, and then after much court wrangling they were eventually just Starship. That's confusing enough. Like I've said many times before in here, I don't discriminate just because I don't like the song or video. Anyway, if you happen to like this song or video, I hope you enjoy this stupid song and this stupid video. It's "We Built This City"...
Lyrics | Starship lyrics - We Built This City lyrics "We Built This City" Single by Starship from the album Knee Deep in the Hoopla B-side Private Room (Instrumental) Released August 1, 1985 [1] Format 7" Recorded December 1984 Genre Pop rock Length 4:56 Label Grunt Writer(s) Bernie Taupin, Martin Page, Dennis Lambert, Peter Wolf Producer Peter Wolf, Jeremy Smith[disambiguation needed] U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1

No comments: