Friday, April 27, 2012

We Gotta Cool This Anger

It's funny what lyrics we make up in our heads when we're younger and we don't know any better. In this song by Kool and the Gang, there is a line that goes "We gotta cool this anger. What a mess we made." I used to think it said "We gotta pull the finger. What a mess we made." I like my lyrics better, but I will admit they are horribly wrong.

I love at the beginning of this live performance from Kool and the Gang, lead singer J.T. Taylor asks Michael how he feels and Michael just responds with an oooohhh. No words needed, just an ooohhhh. Here is Kool and the Gang with "Too Hot"...




Lyrics | Kool And The Gang lyrics - Too Hot lyrics

"Too Hot"

by Kool and the Gang
from the album: Ladies Night
released: 1980

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #5

No comments: