Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Can't Stop The Way I Feel

And what I'm feeling like today is to bring you a video of a #1 hit from an English band that released only two studio albums that culminated into two #1 hit singles in the U.S. I like this quirky little video and I particularly like all the hopping that is done throughout. I am pro-hopping. The first big hit from 1989 featuring the unique sound and vocals of Roland Gift, here are the Fine Young Cannibals with "She Drives Me Crazy"...




Lyrics | Fine Young Cannibals lyrics - She Drives Me Crazy lyrics

"She Drives Me Crazy"

Single by Fine Young Cannibals
from the album The Raw and the Cooked
A-side "She Drives Me Crazy"
B-side "Pull the Sucker Off"
Released 1 January 1989
Format 7" single
12" maxi
CD maxi
Recorded 1988
Genre Pop rock
Length 3:38
Label London Records
Writer(s) Fine Young Cannibals
Producer David Z
Fine Young Cannibals

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1
UK peak: #5

No comments: