Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Call My Baby On the Phone

Today's American R&B quartet started out in Carson, California, and is composed of the four Abdulsamad brothers, Khiry (born 1973), Hakeem (born 1975), Tajh (born 1976), and Bilal (born 1979). The had three #1 R&B hits, but never topped the Billboard Hot 100 charts. In this video, Khiry is like three feet taller than the other three, which puts them a little out of proportion, but the other three just make up for that lack of height with their cuteness factor. Check out the group known as The Boys with their 1988 "Dial My Heart"...




Lyrics | The Boys lyrics - Dial My Heart lyrics

"Dial My Heart"

Single by The Boys
from the album Messages From The Boys
Released September 7, 1988
Format Vinyl (7")
Recorded 1987
Genre Pop, R&B
Length 4:22
Label Motown Records
Writer(s) Babyface, L.A. Reid, Daryl Simmons

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #13
U.S. R&B charts peak: #1

No comments: