Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Please Please Tell Me Now

With the posting of the new nine and a half minute Duran Duran video earlier this month here in The Excellent 80's I went back, looked, and realized I had missed this gem from 1983's United States re-issue of the band's 1981 debut album "Duran Duran." As long as you don't care about videos that don't make a lick of sense or are offended by naked buns then you should enjoy this quirky video for Duran Duran's "Is There Something I Should Know"...




Lyrics | Duran Duran lyrics - Is There Something I Should Know? lyrics

"Is There Something I Should Know?"
Single by Duran Duran
B-side "Faith in this Colour"
Released 19 March 1983
4 June 1983 (US)
Format 7", 12"
Recorded London, December 1982
Genre Pop, New Wave
Length 4:11
Label EMI - EMI 5371
Writer(s) Duran Duran
Producer Duran Duran, Colin Thurston, Ian Little

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #4
UK peak: #1

No comments: