Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've Always Said That One's Enough to Love

It's multiple Elton Johns in multiple multi-colored rooms! What could be more exciting than that I ask? Don't answer. Anyway, the video may be lacking, but it's a solid Elton song from 1988's "Reg Strikes Back" album. The song reached #2 in the U.S. From 1988, here is "I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That"...


Elton John - I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like... by rvdgu2006


Lyrics | Elton John lyrics - I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That lyrics

"I Don't Wanna Go on with You Like That"

Single by Elton John
from the album Reg Strikes Back
B-side "Rope Around a Fool"
Released 1988
Format CD maxi, 7" single, 12" maxi
Genre Pop, New Wave, piano rock
Length 4:35
Label Mercury
Writer(s) Music: Elton John
Lyrics: Elton John, Bernie Taupin
Producer Chris Thomas

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #2
UK peak: #30

No comments: