Friday, July 8, 2011

First You Need, Then You Bleed

A very happy rockin' Friday to ya! I still have today's hit rock song on a cassette tape somewhere in my attic, because I remember wearing this song out in my '84 Camaro cruising the mean streets of Norman, Oklahoma. Sam Kinison makes an appearance at the beginning of the video and all the fans film their own Bon Jovi video in what is one of the better Bon Jovi videos in my opinion. Here are the boys from New Jersey with their 1988 #1 hit "Bad Medicine"...




Lyrics | Bon Jovi lyrics - Bad Medicine lyrics

"Bad Medicine"
Single by Bon Jovi
from the album New Jersey
B-side "99 in the Shade"
Released 1988
Format CD Single
Recorded 1988
Genre Hard rock[1]
Length 5:16
Label Mercury
Writer(s) Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, Desmond Child
Producer Bruce Fairbairn

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1

No comments: