Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cheesy 80's Sports Posters



I had this poster on my bedroom wall growing up. Yes, I was a big fan of two steroid needle sharing teammates in my teen years. As far as I knew at the time, they worked out in the weight room 24/7 and took special supplements to help them grow to mammoth, cartoonish proportions. Hey, it was blind innocence on my part back then, ok?


I also owned this sweet poster of "The Boz." I lived in Norman, OK at the time and there was no bigger star than Brian Bosworth during his days at OU and his early days with the Seattle Seahawks (pre getting run over by Bo Jackson). Plus, the chick in the poster was the hottest Dorothy ever!



Anyway, I hadn't thought about these posters in a long time until Sports Illustrated came up with this nice rundown of some more great 80's sports posters

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give the costacos brothers a follow on twitter @costacosbrother