Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Not Aware of Too Many Things

Today's artist was born and reared in Texas in 1966 and married Paul Simon in 1992. Best known for today's little diddy from 1988, here is Edie Brickell along with her New Bohemians with the catchy little hit "What I Am"...


Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - What I Am
Uploaded by UniversalMusicGroup. - Explore more music videos.


Lyrics | Edie Brickell & New Bohemians lyrics - What I Am lyrics

"What I Am"

7" single cover
Single by Edie Brickell & New Bohemians
from the album Shooting Rubberbands at the Stars
B-side "I Do", "Walk on the Wildside"
Released 1989
Format 7" single, 12" single, 3" CD single, cassette single
Genre Alternative rock, jangle pop
Length 4:54
Label Geffen
Writer(s) Edie Brickell, Kenny Withrow
Producer Pat Moran

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #7

No comments: