Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If I Put a Drink Up, You Won't Even Toast

Whaaattt? That ain't right, girl. After over three years with this blog I'm a little surprised I've never featured my favorite Bobby Brown song. And don't tell me when you see skinny Bobby Brown in this video that you don't think to yourself - 'he looks a little like Chris Rock.' Back when Bobby was hitting his stride and at the top of his solo game, from 1987, here is "Don't Be Cruel"...




Lyrics | Bobby Brown lyrics - Don't Be Cruel (Single Mix) lyrics

"Don't Be Cruel"
Single by Bobby Brown
from the album Don't Be Cruel
Released May 16, 1988
Format Cassette single
7" single
12" single
CD single
Recorded 1987
Genre New jack swing
Length 6:52 (album version)
4:54 (radio edit)
Label MCA
Writer(s) Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Antonio Reid, Daryl Simmons

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #8

No comments: