Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm Asking You What You Know About These Things

When you have crazy Bobby one day, you just have to follow it up with crazy Whitney the next, don't you? I can't seem to separate them after watching years of drugs, abuse, and just weirdness from the duo. So, back in 1985, 22 year old Whitney Houston released this song that bounded up the charts to #1 and the video became a staple on MTV. Back when she was just churning out hit after hit, here is "How Will I Know"...


Whitney Houston - How Will I Know (Official Music Video) - Watch more top selected videos about: Whitney_Houston


Lyrics | Whitney Houston lyrics - How Will I Know lyrics

"How Will I Know"

Single by Whitney Houston
from the album Whitney Houston
Released November 1985
Format CD single
Cassette single
7" single
Recorded 1984
Genre Dance-pop, R&B
Length 4:36
Label Arista
Writer(s) George Merrill
Shannon Rubicam
Producer Narada Michael Walden

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1

No comments: