Thursday, May 13, 2010

#69

I can't tell you how many times I wished I could walk beside a 10 foot high chain link fence with women hanging from it and leaning on against it to watch me strut by. But, it never happened and probably never will. Now, if I were born Anna Mae Bullock, I would have already been able to check that off my list. Who, you say? You know her by her legs and crazy 80's hair and by the name of Tina Turner and watch as she dispenses advice like a therapist to some ruffians on the streets when she asks the age old question - "What's Love Got to do With It?"

#69 What's Love Got to do With It?
by Tina Turner


Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
Uploaded by jpdc11. - See the latest featured music videos.


Lyrics | Tina Turner lyrics - What's Love Got To Do With It lyrics

No comments: