Thursday, May 20, 2010

#62

In 1987, whenever this video came on, I watched it really just to see the piano explode at the beginning of the video and for any shots of Nancy Wilson showing some cleavage in those hot bustiers that she would wear in the videos. Seriously though, when you watch this video there is the one shot of Nancy riding a horse. What did that add to the video? I guarantee you the director wanted a shot of her bouncing bosom, and I for one thank him for it. I always felt bad that Ann had to always be in the dark or wearing a long trench coat or whatever to cover up her weight problem, but I tell you, she was looking good in this video as well.

#62 "Alone"
by Heart


Heart - alone
Uploaded by vmedina27. - Explore more music videos.


Lyrics | Heart lyrics - Alone lyrics

No comments: