Friday, September 11, 2009

Think I'm Going Down to the Well Tonight

I'm going to drink til I get my fill... one of my top three favorite Springsteen songs for you to kick off the weekend with... his pitching motion is lacking, but any former athlete (myself included) can totally relate to this song, because your glory days of playing will pass you in the wink of a young girl's eye... I love the Graig Nettles reference at the end of the video in Bruce's "loss" to San Diego... have a great weekend and check out the Boss and reflect back on the 80's and your own "Glory Days"...




Lyrics | Bruce Springsteen lyrics - Glory Days lyrics

"Glory Days"

Single by Bruce Springsteen
from the album Born in the U.S.A.
Released May 13, 1985
Format 7" single
Recorded April or May 1982
Genre Rock
Length 4:15
Label Columbia Records
Writer(s) Bruce Springsteen
Producer Jon Landau, Chuck Plotkin, Bruce Springsteen, Steven Van Zandt

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #5

No comments: