Friday, September 18, 2009

Some Guys Have All the Luck

How much do you think today's "Rod Stewart September" video cost? 100 bucks? 200? I like the song, but man I couldn't watch this video through more than once back when it came out and still bores me to tears today... though I like Rod's red shoes in the video, whomever thought "let's shoot 4 minutes of Rod dancing around with various backgrounds and call it good" should not have been doing music videos... anyway, here is "Some Guys Have All the Luck" (and my apologies for not finding a better embeddable video of it... i hate when the music and video don't go together properly)...




Lyrics | Rod Stewart lyrics - Some Guys Have All The Luck lyrics

"Some Guys Have All the Luck"

by Rod Stewart
from the album: Camouflage
released: 1984
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #10

No comments: