Friday, July 11, 2008

I've Got Pac-Man Fever


Fake to the left and move to the right because Pokey's too slow and Blinky's out of sight... I wish there was a good video of these guys doing this song, but I couldn't find one, so you'll just have to settle for the audio track of "Pac-Man Fever" by Buckner & Garcia...




Lyrics | Pac Man Fever lyrics

Pac-Man Fever

Studio album by Buckner & Garcia
Released 1981
Recorded 1981
Genre Rock / Disco
Length 32:53
Label Columbia Records (1982); Buckner & Garcia Productions (1999); K-tel Entertainment (2002 version)
Producer Buckner & Garcia

Weird Al came out with a song called "Pac-Man" and here is someone's video that they made to the Weird Al song...




Lyrics | Pacman lyrics

remember when Pac-Man came out on the Atari 2600? I had this game (and it pretty much sucked compared to the original game)...





All my money's gone so I'll be back tomorrow night...

No comments: