Saturday, July 5, 2008

80's Movie Weekend - Fourth of July Weekend


OK, I have to sadly admit that I've never seen this movie, and yet many consider it to be one of the top patriotic films of the 80's... it has Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen, Lea Thompson, C. Thomas Howell, and Jennifer Grey, and I've never seen it! That's it, it's going in my Blockbuster que right now... I hope you had an excellent 4th of July and here are some clips from one of the next movies on my list - "Red Dawn"...

the trailer...



the invasion begins... damn Ruskies! always wanting to shoot unarmed innocent kids!



Red Dawn

Directed by John Milius
Produced by Sidney Beckerman, Buzz Feitshans
Written by John Milius
Kevin Reynolds
Starring Patrick Swayze
Charlie Sheen
Lea Thompson
Harry Dean Stanton
Powers Boothe
Jennifer Grey
C. Thomas Howell
Music by Basil Poledouris
Cinematography Ric Waite
Editing by Thom Noble
Distributed by MGM/UA Entertainment Co.
Release date(s) August 10, 1984
Running time 114 minutes
Country United States
Language English
Budget 4,200,000 USD

No comments: