Monday, December 24, 2012

Last Christmas I Gave You This Video

As is tradition in the Excellent 80's every Christmas, I must bring you my favorite cheesy Christmas time video and song from 1984.  From the scenery to the awesome acting I just enjoy this song and video so much once a year.  The only thing that's really missing from this video should be some sort of a fist fight between Andrew and George.  I mean Andrew is there with George's apparent ex, right?  It seems like there should be some tension there.  Anyway, here is Wham! with "Last Christmas"...




Lyrics | Wham! lyrics - Last Christmas lyrics

"Last Christmas"
Single by Wham!
from the album Music from the Edge of Heaven
Released20 December 1984
Format12"7"CD single
Recorded1984
GenreNew Wavesynthpopholiday
Length4:27
6:45 (Pudding Mix)
LabelColumbia (US/Canada)
Epic Records
Writer(s)George Michael
ProducerGeorge Michael

No comments: