Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Here's A Little Story

This is the first time I've had a chance to post about the passing of Beastie Boy Adam Yauch, aka "MCA." The Beastie Boys "Licensed to Ill" was one of the first cassette rap tapes I bought. I wore it out along with LL Cool J's "Bad" cassette and DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper." I loved this song from the Beastie Boys and Adam "MCA" Yauch will be sorely missed from the trio. Here is the track "Paul Revere"...
Lyrics | Beastie Boys lyrics - Paul Revere lyrics "Paul Revere" Single by Beastie Boys from the album Licensed to Ill Released August 13, 1986 Format 7" Recorded Spring 1986 Genre Hip hop Length 3:41 Label Def Jam/Columbia Records Writer(s) Adam Horovitz, Joseph Simmons, Darryl McDaniels, Rick Rubin Producer Rick Rubin, Beastie Boys R.I.P. MCA

No comments: