Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Over You, I'm Over You

Not sure today's hot duo even registered on my radar in 1988, because as soon as they came they were gone. I can't believe it either with the sweet hair, stripper dance moves, and vocals who would have thought this song would be from their one and only album. Well, maybe one out of three is more accurate after checking out today's song/video by the latin freestyle duo out of Miami known as Sequal with "I'm Over You." Get your dancing shoes out ladies!



"I'm Over You" lyrics

"I'm Over You"

Single by Sequal
from the album Sequal
Released 1988
Format 12" single
Genre Dance-pop, Freestyle
Length 4:43 (album version)
Label Capitol
Writer(s) Miguel Morejon
Angie Vollaro
Producer Michael Morejon

U.S. Billboard Hot Dance club peak: #11

No comments: