Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh, Feelings Start to Shake, I Do a Double Take

Check out Soul Train's Don Cornelius interviewing New Edition...



I love this early New Edition video for the simple fact that they include the Lakers' Magic Johnson and Pat Riley in it. It's the first music video to use live action from the NBA. I wasn't a L.A. fan at all, but I could still respect the fact that these boys went out and got the Showtime Lakers involved with this video even though they're treading on traitorous grounds since the New Edition members are from Boston! But I guess Bird and McHale and Parrish just wasn't as cool as Magic, Kareem, and the Lakers. Here is the fifth and final single off of their "New Edition" album - "My Secret (Didja GitIt Yet?)"...




Lyrics | New Edition lyrics - My Secret (Didja Get It Yet?) lyrics

"My Secret (Didja Get It Yet?)"
Single by New Edition
from the album New Edition
Released March 1985
Format Cassette single, CD single, Vinyl single
Recorded 1984
Genre R&B/Pop
Length 4.05
Label MCA
Writer(s) Dick Eastman and Bobby Hart

No comments: