Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's Just You and I

Today's video was one of the biggest hits of 1982 and features two of country's finest. It's just like me to throw in a country hit in the midst of our month long tribute to the R&B group New Edition, but it's my prerogative, I can do what I want to do! Anyway, it's the sweet hair and beard of one Eddie Rabbitt, but his hair is easily outdone by the floor length do of one Crystal Gayle. Looking at her hair though makes me want to grab some scissors and start cutting something. Get romantic with someone tonight as you listen to today's sappy love song. Here's "You and I"...




Lyrics | Eddie Rabbitt lyrics - You And I lyrics

"You and I"
Single by Eddie Rabbitt & Crystal Gayle
from the album Radio Romance
B-side "All My Life, All My Love"
Released October 1982
Recorded 1982
Genre Country, pop
Label Elektra
Writer(s) Frank J. Myers
Producer David Malloy

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #7
U.S. Hot Country Singles peak: #1

No comments: