Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Watching Every Motion in My Foolish Lover's Game

Today's song was one of the top hits from the movie "Top Gun" which we featured here in The Excellent 80's back in . Lead singer Terri Nunn has some seriously horrible 80's hair going on in our video today. It's the #1 hit from the L.A. band called Berlin with "Take My Breath Away"...


"Take My Breath Away" Berlin
Uploaded by Garglouik. - Explore more music videos.


Lyrics | Berlin lyrics - Take My Breath Away lyrics

"Take My Breath Away"
Single by Berlin
from the album Top Gun soundtrack and Count Three & Pray
B-side "Radar Radio"
Released 1986
Format 7", 12"
Recorded 1986
Genre Pop
Length 4:15
Label Columbia, Geffen
Writer(s) Giorgio Moroder, Tom Whitlock
Producer Giorgio Moroder
Certification Gold (US)

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1

No comments: