Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Still Standing Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

It's Sir Elton John once again from his 1983 album "Too Low for Zero" and a song that reached #12 in the U.S. and #4 in the UK. Complete with weird body paint and weird outfits, here is Elton with "I'm Still Standing"...


Elton John - I'm Still Standing
Uploaded by ohayou91. - Videos of family and friends from around the world.


Lyrics | Elton John lyrics - I'm Still Standing lyrics


"I'm Still Standing"
Single by Elton John
from the album Too Low for Zero
B-side "Love So Cold" (US)
"Earn While You Learn" (UK)
Released 3 July 1983
Format 7"
Recorded 1982
Genre Pop / Rock
Length 3:03
Label Geffen (US); Rocket (UK)
Writer(s) Elton John (music), Bernie Taupin (lyrics)
Producer Chris Thomas

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #12
UK peak: #4

No comments: