Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Can't Tell Ya Baby What Went Wrong

Sometimes I hear today's band and think to myself 'is this really this guy's real voice?' Honestly I can't listen to today's glam-metal band for more than about 3-4 minutes at a time because of it, and I sure didn't listen to this ballad when it came out back in August of 1988. Not one of my favorites. The band is Cinderella and the thing I notice now about this video is how strange and out of place it seems for a glam-metal band all decked out in their 80's glam-metal attire outside with all these nature backdrops. It seems very weird and out of place... just like lead singer Tom Kiefer's voice. Here is the band's most successful single "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)"...




Lyrics | Cinderella lyrics - Don't Know What You've Got (Till It's Gone) (Accoustic) lyrics

"Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)"

Single by Cinderella
from the album Long Cold Winter
Released August 1988
Format 7", 12"
Genre Hard rock
Length 5:55
Label Mercury
Writer(s) Tom Kiefer
Producer Andy Johns, Cinderella

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #12

No comments: