Tuesday, June 1, 2010

#50

The countdown is now into the top 50, and if there is one thing I could change about the CBS hit drama NCIS Los Angeles, it's that I would make sure LL Cool J wore a Kangol throughout every show. Born in 1968, this dude never seems to get old. He's probably my favorite rapper of all-time and that goes back to his debut album when he was only 17. When he was 19 is when he really started to blow up with the release of his "Bad" album which featured today's song/video. It's one of the best slow jam raps of all-time, and one that I still know all the lyrics to. I'm just glad my dad never bust into my room and ripped down my LL poster or we would have thrown down! I will say that LL's acting has improved since then, though.

#50 "I Need Love"
by LL Cool J





Lyrics | LL Cool J lyrics - I Need Love lyrics

No comments: