Friday, June 4, 2010

#47

You know, The Excellent 80's wasn't hitting in New York, and they axed me what I was gonna do about it. So I did what today's artist did, I turned this mutha out! Most known for his hits like "U Can't Touch This" and "2 Legit 2 Quit" and his money problems soon after, today's video/song will always be my favorite MC Hammer jam. The thing that I hated is that if you bought this cassette back in 1988 like I did then you remember that it is a shortened version of this song on the tape. So, that's why I much prefer the extended version brought to you with today's video in at number 47 on my countdown. The Excellent 80's is an eagle and you a dove! Oooohhh!

#47 "Turn This Mutha Out"
by MC Hammer




Lyrics | Mc Hammer lyrics - Turn This Mutha Out lyrics

No comments: