Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Not in Heaven

Today's video choice is an annoying little number from 1982... a song I never really liked and a video I liked even less... in fact, I only made it to the 1 minute 10 second mark before I stopped watching and I really don't ever plan to watch it again... here is the cartoonish freaky video by the "new wave band" founded in 1980 by Talking Heads alumni Tina Weymouth and Chris Frantz... here is Tom Tom Club with "Genius of Love"...




Lyrics | Tom Tom Club lyrics - Genius Of Love lyrics

"Genius of Love"
Single by Tom Tom Club
from the album Tom Tom Club
Released 1982
Format 7" single
12"
Recorded 1980
Genre Nu-funk
Length 5:34 (7")
7:24 (12")
Label Sire
Writer(s) Adrian Belew, Chris Frantz, Steven Stanley, Tina Weymouth

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #31
U.S. Hot Dance Club peak: #1

No comments: