Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Night and I Need a Fight

I've already had the Crue in The Excellent 80's twice, but today's video is appropriately done on a Friday, because I can remember popping this cassette into my '84 Camaro's cassette player and blasting this song long and loud on the weekend nights... why did my parents let me listen to this trash? because it rocked back then and it still rocks today! here is Motley Crue with "Girls Girls Girls"...




Lyrics | Motley Crue lyrics - Girls, Girls, Girls lyrics

"Girls, Girls, Girls"
Single by Mötley Crüe
from the album Girls, Girls, Girls
Released May 11, 1987
Format Vinyl record, Cassette, CD
Genre Glam metal
Hard rock
Length 4:30
Label Elektra
Writer(s) Lyrics:
Nikki Sixx
Music:
Nikki Sixx,
Vince Neil,
Tommy Lee

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #12

No comments: