Friday, September 26, 2008

Like A Honeybee You Took the Best of Me

OK, this is the fourth week of my "Fraud Fridays" theme, and I am going to put you out of your misery by announcing this will be the final Fraud Friday video until further notice... Milli Vanilli slowing it down for us today with "Girl, I'm Gonna Miss You"... it's a tragedy for me that "Fraud Fridays" are over with (but I'm reserving the right to bring it back at anytime in the future)...




Lyrics | I'm Gonna Miss You lyrics


“Girl I'm Gonna Miss You”

Single by Milli Vanilli
from the album Girl You Know It's True
B-side "All or Nothing" (remix)
Released 1989
Format CD maxi
7" single
12" maxi
Length 4:20
Label Arista
Writer(s) Frank Farian, P. Bishoph, D. Kawohl
Producer Frank Farian

Charts
Chart (1989-1990) Peak position
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 #1
U.S. Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks #21
U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs #20
UK Singles Chart #2

P.S. I wish someone would upload the video of them at the MTV event where the song started skipping while they were performing...

No comments: