Tuesday, September 2, 2008

80's Video Games Commercials

Every Tuesday throughout the month of September, I'm going to bring you some sweet video games commercials from the 80s... I don't know about you, but video games were a big part of my formative years growing up... it was a simpler, less complicated time with a few buttons, maybe a knob or two, or a joystick... now days, you have 37 different buttons with 96 different options to choose from in 237 different modes... I'm trying to keep up! Anyway, hope you enjoy the flashback to some of these great games... here are some of my favorite video games on the Atari 2600 from back in the day... I had all of these games at one time...

Ms. Pac-Man was a definite step up from Pac-Man on the Atari 2600...



Mario sure has come a long way over the years...



Frogger and The Empire Strikes Back video games...



I loved Pitfall...

No comments: