Monday, April 28, 2008

I'll Take "Who Is Greg Kihn?" For 100, Alex

The answer is that this man believed "our love's in jeopardy, baby!" And also thought it'd be cool to have a bunch of zombies in his video...

The Greg Kihn band from 1983 with the hit "Jeopardy"




Jeopardy Lyrics


“Jeopardy”

Single by The Greg Kihn Band
from the album Kihnspiracy
B-side Fascination
Released 1983
Genre Rock
Length 3:47
Label Beserkley Records
Writer(s) Greg Kihn / Steve Wright
Producer Matthew King Kaufman

US Hot 100 Peak: #2


Of course, I couldn't post the Greg Kihn song without the master of parody... Weird Al Yankovich with one of my favorite Weird Al songs - "I Lost On Jeopardy"... tell Al what he lost, Don Pardo...




I Lost On Jeopardy Lyrics

“I Lost on Jeopardy”

Single by "Weird Al" Yankovic
from the album "Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D
B-side "I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead" (7" Version)
"Mr. Popeil" (12" Version)
Released June 4, 1984
Format 7", 12"
Recorded December 12, 1983
Genre Comedy
Length 3:26
Label Scotti Brothers
Producer "Weird Al" Yankovic

US Billboard Hot 100 Peak: #81

No comments: