Friday, April 18, 2008

80's Movie Weekend

I totally blew it last weekend, when this would have been the perfect 80's movie to go with The Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia... of course, it's one of the all-time best - "Caddyshack"

The Caddyshack trailer...



Chevy Chase's infinite wisdom...



Cinderella story at Augusta...



I want a hotdog, no I want a cheeseburger, no I want...



I was born to lick your face...



And finally, big hitter... the lama...




Caddyshack

Directed by Harold Ramis
Produced by Douglas Kenney
Written by Douglas Kenney
Harold Ramis
Brian Doyle-Murray
Starring Chevy Chase
Rodney Dangerfield
Ted Knight
Michael O'Keefe
Bill Murray
Dan Resin
Music by Johnny Mandel
Cinematography Stevan Larner
Editing by William C. Carruth
Distributed by Orion Pictures
Warner Bros.
Release date(s) July 25, 1980
Running time 98 min.
Country United States
Language English
Budget $6,000,000
Followed by Caddyshack II

No comments: