Friday, April 25, 2008

80's Movie Weekend

Can you believe George Lucas is associated with this movie? Did you actually pay to go see this movie? I don't think I did. If I did, then I have erased that mistake from my memory. I'm sure some people still dig this movie though... it has Lea Thompson and Tim Robbins - from 1986, "Howard the Duck"...

The trailer...



The Dr. Jenning scene... Ferris Bueller drove him to this...



The ending...




Howard the Duck

Directed by Willard Huyck
Produced by Gloria Katz
Written by Screenplay:
Willard Huyck
Gloria Katz
Comic Book:
Steve Gerber
Starring Lea Thompson
Jeffrey Jones
David Paymer
Tim Robbins
Ed Gale
Paul Guilfoyle
Chip Zien
Music by Score:
John Barry
Original Songs:
Thomas Dolby
Cinematography Richard H. Kline
Editing by Michael Chandler
Sidney Wolinsky
Distributed by Universal Pictures
Release date(s) August 1, 1986
Running time 111 min.
Country United States
Language English
Budget $37,000,000 (estimated)

No comments: