Monday, August 27, 2012

I Know I'm Caught Up in the Middle

With a few adult contemporary hits to her credit, today's song was by far her most successful. Today's black and white artistic video featuring American-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboardist, Brenda Russell hit the top 10 back in 1988. I probably haven't heard this song since 1988, and I don't think I ever knew who sang it. I count myself smarter today for having learned that Brenda Russell is the artist for today's song and video "Piano in the Dark"...
Lyrics | Brenda Russell lyrics - Piano In The Dark lyrics "Piano in the Dark" Single by Brenda Russell from the album Get Here Released February 2, 1988 Format Single Recorded 1987 Genre Soul Length 5:20 Label A&M Writer(s) Brenda Russell, Jeff Hull, Scott Cutler Producer Brenda Russell, Jeff Hull Certification Gold (RIAA) U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #6

No comments: