Saturday, August 4, 2012

80's Movie Weekend

I don't remember if I actually watched this movie, but I vaguely remember buying the cassette or album at that time because I had this fold out poster size sheet that showed you how to break dance. I was going to be the greatest break dancer that Seminole, OK had ever seen. Unfortunately, I learned a few moves then gave up on it altogether. Just remember: Don't be mistakin', you've got to see "Breakin'"... the trailer... check out a young Ice-T doing the rapping for this scene...

Breakin'

Directed by Joel Silberg
Produced by Allen DeBevoise, producer, and David Zito, producer Yoram Globus (executive producer) Menahem Golan (executive producer)
Written by Charles Parker (a.k.a. David Zito) and Allen DeBevoise Starring Lucinda Dickey Adolfo Quinones Michael Chambers
Music by Michael Boyd
Cinematography Hanania Baer Editing by Larry Bock Mark Helfrich Gib Jaffe Vincent Sklena
Distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (USA) Cannon Films (non-USA)
Release date(s) May 4, 1984
Running time 90 min.
Country United States
Language English

No comments: