Thursday, September 29, 2011

You Were All in My Mind

By featuring Samantha Fox yesterday with a little help from the band Full Force, it led me to do a little investigating into Full Force since I don't recall too much of their stuff. I found out this group wrote music for UTFO, Doctor Ice, Samantha Fox, Patti LaBelle, Jasmine Guy, The Force M.D.s, the R&B all-female group Ex Girlfriend, Britney Spears, James Brown, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, Backstreet Boys, La Toya Jackson, Selena, Rhianna and Black Eyed Peas. Wow. Impressed I am. I like this video as well - the acting, the clothes or lack thereof, and just the lyrics in general. Check out Full Force with "All in My Mind"...



"All in My Mind"

from the album: "Look Who's Comin' to the Crib"
released: 1987

U.S. R&B peak: #6

No comments: