Monday, May 23, 2011

Your Voice Explodes Inside My Head

Some cool 80's hair and clothing for you today in our look back to a hit from 1984. This is one of my favorite songs from the American rock band formed in Chicago in 1978. The band is Survivor and this is one of my favorites from them called "I Can't Hold Back"...


Survivor - I Can't Hold Back by jpdc11


Lyrics | Survivor lyrics - I Can't Hold Back lyrics

"I Can't Hold Back"
Single by Survivor
from the album Vital Signs
Released 1984
Genre Rock
Label Scotti Brothers Records

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #13


And, as a bonus today, in case you missed it - former Survivor lead singer Jimi Jamison walked to the ring recently with Manny Pacquiao before his fight with Sugar Shane Mosely singing the band's most notable hit - "Eye of the Tiger." Check it out...

No comments: