Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Thought I Knew You Well

One thing I've always said is that there's just not enough tambourine tapping lead singers anymore. So for those of you like me that crave that sort of star attraction, I present to you today the super group Foreigner with another hit from their 1984 triple platinum album "Agent Provocateur." Here is Lou Gramm banging away on the tambourine in rhythm with the live performance of "That Was Yesterday" from Birmingham, Alabama...




Lyrics | Foreigner lyrics - That Was Yesterday lyrics

"That Was Yesterday"

Single by Foreigner
from the album Agent Provocateur
B-side "Two Different Worlds"
Released February 1985 (1985-02)
Format 7"
Recorded early 1984
Genre Rock
Length 3:50 (single), extended version - 6:23 (single)
Label Atlantic
Writer(s) Lou Gramm, Mick Jones
Producer Gary Lyons, John Sinclair

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #12

No comments: