Friday, April 15, 2011

Girl You Are to Me

Known for their chart topping hit "Secret Lovers" the R&B band from New York known as Atlantic Starr turned in a mushy, lovey-dovey #1 hit in 1987. Here is Atlantic Starr with "Always"...



Lyrics

Always Lyrics

Girl, you are to me, all that a woman should be,
And I dedicate my life to you always.
A love like yours is rare,
It must have been sent from up above
And I know you'll stay this way, for always

And we both know, that our love will grow
And forever it will be you and me
Ooh you're like the sun,
Chasing all of the rain away,
full lyrics

more Atlantic Starr lyrics



"Always"
Single by Atlantic Starr
from the album All in the Name of Love
B-side I'm In Love
Released 1987
Format 12" maxi single
Recorded 1986
Genre R&B, Pop
Length 4:47 (album version); 3:59 (single version)
Label Warner Bros.
Writer(s) David Lewis, Jonathan Lewis, Wayne Lewis
Producer David Lewis, Wayne Lewis

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1

No comments: