Tuesday, September 7, 2010

80's Television

Today's television flashback takes us back to 1980 and one smart mutt, I mean dog. I remember watching this series when I was little. It came on Sunday nights and featured one awesome dog named Boomer. It only lasted 20 episodes over 2 seasons and I think I remember it coming on Sunday nights. The cool thing about today's post is that we get to see the awesome acting of basketball clown Meadowlark Lemon as well as some other random actors who I don't recognize. Check out "Here's Boomer"...

"Boomer and the Bucketeers" part one...



"Boomer and the Bucketeers" part two...



finally, the conclusion of "Boomer and the Bucketeers" episode...




Here's Boomer
Genre Adventure/Drama
Written by Lowell Ganz
Edward Pomerantz
Arthur Silver
Sandy Veith
Directed by Claudio Guzmán
Herbert Kenwith
Paul Leaf
Victor Lobl
Sigmund Neufeld, Jr.
Theme music composer Edward Leonetti
Zoey Wilson
Composer(s) David Michael Frank
Country of origin United States
Language(s) English
No. of seasons 2
No. of episodes 20

No comments: