Saturday, March 20, 2010

80's Movie Weekend



Following up on the heels of the hit movie and soundtrack "Purple Rain," Prince dropped this turd on movie goers everywhere in 1986... thankfully, I can say I never paid to see this movie, nor have I ever watched the whole thing, so maybe I'm unqualified to call it a turd of a movie, but I don't think so... I feel bad for those people that did drop some hard earned cash on this one... here is the movie with Prince as a gigolo called "Under the Cherry Moon"...

Prince has a disease... and it's call stupid!


Under The Cherry Moon clip
Uploaded by mjdwfan. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.

more from this masterpiece with Kristen Scott Thomas and "Jerome" Benton from The Time...



Under the Cherry Moon

Directed by Prince
Produced by Cavallo, Ruffalo and Fargnoli
Written by Becky Johnston
Starring Prince
Jerome Benton
Kristin Scott Thomas
Steven Berkoff
Music by Prince and The Revolution
Distributed by Warner Bros.
Release date(s) July 2, 1986
Running time 98 min.
Country United States
Language English
Budget ~$12M

No comments: