Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey Babe, How About Coming Back to My Room?

Back in 1987, model and "singer" Paul Lekakis just skipped all the small talk and got straight to the point with a hit dance single called "Boom Boom Boom, Let's Go Back to My Room"... my question in this performance that Paul puts on is why doesn't he go back to his room and change wardrobe? Seriously, the only people heading back to his room would be gay males judging by the white tights and shirtless outfit... give it up for Paul Lekakis!




Lyrics | Paul Lekakis lyrics - Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room) lyrics

"Boom Boom (Let's Go Back to My Room)"
Single by Paul Lekakis
from the album Tattoo It
Released 1987
Format 12"
Recorded 1987
Genre Hi-NRG, dance-pop
Length 3:54 (radio edit)
7:16 (US remix)
Label ZYX/Polydor
Writer(s) Paul Lekakis
Producer Miki Chieregato, Roberto Turatti, Ric Wake

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #43

No comments: