Saturday, November 7, 2009

80's Movie Weekend



This weekend's movie flashback takes us back to 1986 and three comedy legends... the movie was pretty much a disappointment to me the first time I saw it, but I have to say that it's grown on me over the years and just stands now as one of those ridiculously dumb movies that still makes me laugh... the three legends of course are Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, and Martin Short, or better known in 1986 as the "Three Amigos!"

the trailer...



It's the singing bush!



My little buttercup...



the Three Amigos forever!



¡Three Amigos!
Directed by John Landis
Produced by Lorne Michaels
George Folsey Jr.
Written by Lorne Michaels
Steve Martin
Randy Newman
Starring Chevy Chase
Steve Martin
Martin Short
Music by Elmer Bernstein
Randy Newman
Cinematography Ronald W. Browne
Editing by Malcolm Campbell
Distributed by Orion Pictures
Release date(s) December 12, 1986
Running time 104 min.
Country United States
Budget $25,000,000

No comments: